Therry Johnson McCrory
April 18, 1957 – July 6, 2018
Therry Johnson McCrory, age 61, of Saraland, Alabama passed away on Friday, July 6, 2018. Therry was born April 18, 1957 in Mobile, Alabama to Mildred Johnson Creagan and Claude McCrory.
Therry is survived by his wife of 41 years, Sherry McCrory; son, Ryan McCrory; two sisters, Renee (Richard) Logan and Claudia (Steve) Gardner; and numerous nieces, nephews, relatives, and friends.
Therry was preceded in death by his parents, Claude McCrory and Mildred Johnson Creagan.
A visitation for Therry will be held Monday, July 9, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at First Baptist Church Satsuma, 5600 Old Hwy 43, Satsuma, Alabama 36572. A funeral service will occur Monday at 3:00 p.m. at the church. An interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, 10000 Celeste Rd, Saraland, Alabama 36571.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the McCrory family.
- Sherry McCrory, Wife of 41 years
- Ryan McCrory, Son
- Renee (Richard) Logan, Sister
- Claudia (Steve) Gardner, Sister
- Claude McCrory, Father
- Mildred Johnson Creagan, Mother
- Numerous Nieces, Nephews, Relatives, and Friends
- Joe Coleman, Active Pallbearer
- Jack Blakeney, Active Pallbearer
- Richard Logan, Active Pallbearer
- Jerry Luker, Active Pallbearer
- Tommy English, Active Pallbearer
- Ed Russ, Active Pallbearer
- Grant Luker, Active Pallbearer
- Johnny Luker , Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, July 9, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, July 9, 2018