Tillman Roland Daniels
March 28, 1925 – May 10, 2021
Mr. Tillman Roland Daniels, age 96, longtime resident of Chickasaw, AL, passed away at his home surrounded by his family on Monday, May 10, 2021. He is preceded in death by his wife of 53 years, Bricie Mae, daughter Joyce Ann McGehee and son-in-law Newburn C. Lacy, Jr.
Mr. Daniels served his country honorably in the United States Navy during World War II. He retired after 43 years of service with Alcoa Aluminum as a digestor operator. He enjoyed welding and working in his yard when he was not working. He was an avid Alabama football fan.
Mr. Daniels is survived by his daughter, Tressie Lacy, Logan Bishop and Cathy Wilson, special friends who he loved as his children, grandsons; Daniel Ray McGehee, Tillman Roland McGehee, Sr. and son-in-law, Aubrey Edward McGehee. He is also survived by his grandchildren; Dylan Patrick McGehee, Annabelle Mae McGehee, Tillman Roland McGehee, Jr, Colton Blane Russell and great-granddaughter, Elizabeth Mae McGehee.
Visitation will be held at Radney Funeral Home-Saraland, AL, on Thursday, May 13, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Funeral services will be held in the funeral home chapel on Friday, May 14, 2021 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Interment will follow in Mobile Memorial Gardens Cemetery.
Condolences may be offered at www.radneyfuneralhome-saraland.com
- Tressie Lacy, Daughter
- Logan Bishop, Special Friend Who He Considered Son
- Cathy Wilson, Special Friend Who He Considered a Daughter
- Daniel Ray McGehee, Grandson
- Tillman Roland McGehee, Sr., Grandson
- Aubrey Edward McGehee, Son-in-Law
- Dylan Patrick McGehee, Grandson
- Annabelle Mae McGehee, Granddaughter
- Tillman Roland McGehee, Jr., Grandson
- Colton Blane Russell, Grandson
- Elizabeth Mae McGehee, Great-granddaughter
- Bricie Mae Daniels, Wife of 53 years (deceased)
- Joyce Ann McGehee, Daughter (deceased)
- Newburn C. Lacy, Jr., Son-in-law (deceased)
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Friday, May 14, 2021