Virginia L. Ballard
November 9, 1928 – November 28, 2018
Virginia Lou Ballard, age 90, of Saraland, Alabama passed away on Wednesday, November 28, 2018. Virginia was born November 9, 1928 in Tula, Mississippi. She was the owner of Ballard Ceramics for numerous years. She is preceded in death by husbands Pete Bledsoe and Billy Gene Ballardas as well as a son, Clifford Dewey Bledsoe. Survivors include her husband, Daniel Lolley; sons: Jack L. (Margaret) Bledsoe, Billy Gene (Kay) Ballard, Jr., and Thomas E. (Vickey) Ballard; daughters Virginia Bledsoe (John) Bedwell and Deborah Ballard (Mike) Tobias; eighteen grandchildren and numerous great and great-great grandchildren. Pallbearers will include Michael Tobias, Matthew Tobias, Jack T. Bledsole, Marcus Jackson and Billy Jackson.
A visitation for Virginia will be held Friday, November 30, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM at Radney Funeral Home, 1200 Industrial Pkwy, Saraland, AL 36571, with funeral services to follow at 10:00 AM. Interment will be at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, Saraland, Alabama.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Ballard family.
- Jack L. (Margaret) Bledsoe, Son
- Billy Gene (Kay) Ballard Jr., Son
- Thomas E. (Vickey) Ballard, Son
- Virginia Bledsoe (John) Bedwell, Daughter
- Deborah Ballard (Mike) Tobias, Daughter
- Daniel Lolley, Husband
- eighteen grandchildren and numerous great and great-great grandchildren.
- Visitation Friday, November 30, 2018
- Funeral Services Friday, November 30, 2018