Jan Denise Schroeder
April 10, 1954 – October 31, 2018
Jan Denise Schroeder, age 64, of Sarasota, FL passed away on Wed. Oct. 31, 2018. Jan was born April 10, 1954 in Indianapolis, IN to the late Jack and Jean (Peterson) Pagel.
Jan enjoyed playing the piano and organ. She directed the church choir and accompanied the Brookside and Sarasota High School choirs. Jan loved seeing her grandma and grandpa Pagel, yardwork and sewing. Most of all she loved all the lovely gifts Gary gave her.
She is survived by her beloved husband of 28 years, Gary; children, Rachel Caudill (Nelson) and Benjamin Schroeder; sisters, Toni King and Susan Elliott; grandson, Noah Schroeder and nephews, Brian King, Jeremy and John Elliott.
A funeral service will be held on Tue. Nov. 6, 2018 at 10:30 am at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 5659 Honore Ave., Sarasota, FL 34233 with Pastor Steve Anderson officiating. Burial will follow at Palms Memorial Park, 170 Honore Ave., Sarasota, FL 34232.
Memorial contributions may be made to Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
- Jack Taylor Pagel, Father
- Jean Eleanor (Peterson) Pagel, Mother
- Gary Schroeder, Beloved Husband of 28 years
- Rachel & Nelson Caudill, Daughter & Husband
- Benjamin Schroeder, Son
- She is also survived by her sisters, Toni King and Susan Elliott; grandson, Noah Schroeder and nephews, Brian King, Jeremy and John Elliott.
- Funeral Service Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Interment Tuesday, November 6, 2018