James Norman McLeod
November 18, 1942 – February 20, 2019
James Norman McLeod, 76, a resident of Shawnee, Oklahoma passed away on February 20th, 2019 at his home. James was born on November 18th, 1942 in Staten Island, New York to James George and Mary Evangeline McLeod. He married the love of his life, Shirley Jean McLeod in 1966 and they were happily married for 42 years until her death in 2008. James is survived by children; sons Danny and Marcie McLeod, James and Kimberly McLeod, John McLeod and Coeta Little. Grandchildren; Daniel McLeod and his fiancé Jayleen, Taren McLeod, Heather McLeod, Jaimee and Craig Duren, Shelby Peltier, Kolbie McLeod, John Taylor and Destiny McLeod, and Ashley and Chad Enloe. Great grandchildren; Mason, Brendan, Tripp, Madison, Taylon, Blaze, Noah, Landon, Ledger, Serenity, Cash, Rider and Little Jo. James is also survived by his lifelong friend, Francie Guerrero. He also leaves behind his fur baby and service companion, Rowdy.
James is preceded in death by his wife Shirley, his parents, and his brother Chuck McLeod.
James owned McLeod’s Pawn Shop and several other businesses throughout the years. He enjoyed swimming, golf, watching NASCAR and spending time with his grandkids. He will be dearly missed by everyone who knew and loved him.
Visitation will be 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, February 26th, 2019 at Resthaven Funeral Home. Funeral service will be 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 at Resthaven Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will be at Calvary Cemetery in Shawnee, Oklahoma. Condolences can be shared at www.resthavenfh.com
- Taylor McLeod, Honorary Pallbearer
- Daniel McLeod, Honorary Pallbearer
- Craig Duren, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jaimee Duren, Honorary Pallbearer
- Ashley Enlow, Honorary Pallbearer
- Taren McLeod, Honorary Pallbearer
- Shelby Peltier, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kolbie McLeod, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- Interment Wednesday, February 27, 2019