Dell M. Chapman
September 18, 1925 – June 7, 2018
Services for Dell Mangham Chapman, 92, of Tyler are scheduled for 11 am, Tuesday, June 12, 2018 in the chapel of Lloyd James Funeral Home with Matthew Chapman officiating. Burial will follow at 1:30 pm at Rose Hill Cemetery, 7301 CR 273, Terrell, TX, 75160.
She passed away on June 7, 2018 in Tyler.
Dell was born on September 18, 1925 in Kaufman County to the late William Ben and Jewell Griffing Mangham.
She grew up in the Post Oak Bend community just outside of Kaufman, Texas, and was a graduate of Kaufman High School and Metropolitan Business College in Dallas. She worked for the Tyler Independent School District for 22 years before retiring in 1992, and was a member of the Texas Educational Secretaries Association. She had also been an active member of Green Acres Baptist Church since 1956. Dell is survived by her daughter Phyllis Bragg and husband Steve; her son Matthew Chapman and wife Maranatha; her granddaughters Allison Drake and husband Nathan, Lauren Mickler and husband Nathan, Kindle Chapman, Zion Chapman, Rebekah Chapman, and Hadassah Chapman; her grandsons Cameron Bragg, Benjamin Chapman and wife Lisa, and Ezra Chapman; her great-grandchildren Caleb Matthew Mickler, Living Hope Mickler and Milo Josey Mickler; her sister Eva Mangham Isbell and husband Neil; and her niece Juliet Isbell Allanach. Pallbearers will be Benjamin Chapman, Ezra Chapman, Cameron Bragg, Nathan Drake, Steve Bragg, and Matthew Chapman.
The family will receive friends from 10 - 11 am, Tuesday, June 12, 2018, one hour prior to the service.
- William Ben and Jewell Griffing Mangham, Parents
- Phyllis Bragg and husband Steve, Daughter
- Matthew Chapman and wife Maranatha, Son
- Allison Drake and husband Nathan, Granddaughter
- Lauren Mickler and husband Nathan, Granddaughter
- Kindle Chapman, Granddaughter
- Zion Chapman, Granddaughter
- Rebekah Chapman, Granddaughter
- Hadassah Chapman, Granddaughter
- Cameron Bragg, Grandson
- Benjamin Chapman and wife Lisa, Grandson
- Ezra Chapman, Grandson
- Caleb Matthew Mickler, Great Grandchild
- Living Hope Mickler, Great Grandchild
- Milo Josey Mickler, Great Grandchild
- Eva Mangham Isbell and husband Neil, Sister
- Juliet Isbell Allanach, Niece
- Benjamin Chapman
- Ezra Chapman
- Cameron Bragg
- Nathan Drake
- Steve Bragg
- Matthew Chapman
- Visitaton Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, June 12, 2018