Donna Hannon Johnson
January 6, 1954 – April 30, 2018
Services for Donna Hannon Johnson, 64, of Van, are scheduled for 3:00pm Thursday, May 3, 2018, in the chapel of Lloyd James Funeral Home, with Dr. Mike Roberson officiating.
Donna Hannon Johnson passed away on April 30, 2018 in Tyler. Donna was born on January 6, 1954 in San Antonio to Ralph McMahon Hannon and Clara Edith Hannon. She was a member of Friendly Baptist Church, a loving mother and grandmother. She was a graduate of Robert E. Lee High School, attended East Texas State University, and was a longtime resident of Van. She served the last ten years as a Petroleum Landman and member of AAPL. She loved to play games with her family and tend to her flower beds. She loved all animals and never turned away a stray pet.
She is survived by her husband Ronald Andrew Johnson of Van; daughter Wendy Chadwick and husband Brent of Mineola; son Stephen Johnson and wife Alisa of Chandler; son Christopher Shubert of Troup; daughter Ashley Williams and husband Andrew of Lindale; son Patrick Johnson and wife Alison of Tyler. She is also survived by her mother Clara Edith Hester; her sisters Janet Elbert and husband Dan of Tyler; and Karen Burton and husband Kelly of Mineola. She is also survived by seven grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father Ralph McMahon Hannon.
Pallbearers will be Patrick Johnson, Chris Shubert, Andrew Williams, Stephen Johnson, Kaenan Nix, and Lane McClelland.
Visitation will be 2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M one hour prior to the service.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to Nicholas Pet Haven.
- Ralph McMahon Hannon, Father
- Edith Clara Hester, Mother
- Ronald Andrew Johnson, Husband
- Wendy Chadwick and husband Brent, Daughter
- Stephen Johnson and wife Alisa, Son
- Christopher Shubert, Son
- Ashley Williams and husband Andrew, Daughter
- Patrick Johnson and wife Alison, Son
- Janet Elbert and husband Dan, Sister
- Karen Burton and husband Kelly, Sister
- Donna is also survived by seven grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Patrick Johnson
- Chris Shubert
- Andrew Williams
- Stephen Johnson
- Kaenan Nix
- Lane McClelland
Nicholas Pet Haven
12903 Hwy. 155 S., Tyler, Texas 75703
- Visitation Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, May 3, 2018