Frances Nell Bell
June 12, 1927 – March 21, 2018
Graveside services for Frances Nell Bell, 90, of Tyler, are scheduled for Saturday, March 24, 2018, at 2:00 PM, at the Cathedral in the Pines cemetery with Pastor Garry Langford officiating.
Mrs. Bell passed away on March 21, 2018, in Tyler, at her home in Garden Estates.
She was born on June 12, 1927 in Palmyra, Arkansas, to the late Cub Porter and Dolly Rumbles McBryde.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband Jim Bell; her 7 brothers and 1 sister; and son-in-law Roger Heard. Mrs. Bell is survived by her daughters, Gail Heard, and Carolyn Long and husband Jerry; her son Darryl Clifton and wife Tammy; her grandson Bryan Heard and wife Lindsey; her granddaughters Shannon McArter and husband Eugene, Missy Conn and husband Steven, and Jennifer Jackson and husband Justin; her great grandchildren Ava Marie Heard, Mikael Conn, Pookie (William) Conn, Elizabeth McDaniel and husband Jeremy, Lilly Garza, Chris Garza, Bailee McArter, Dakota McArter and numerous other family members.
Mrs. Bell was a founding member of Heritage Baptist Church in Tyler, Texas.
The family would like to thank Keisha Foreman and her staff at Garden Estates and the Hospice of East Texas for their wonderful care of Mrs. Bell.
Visitation will be held at Lloyd James on Friday 3/23/18 from 5pm to 6pm.
- Cub Porter McBryde, Father
- Dolly C. Rumbles McBryde, Mother
- Jim Bell, Husband
- Roger Heard, Son-in-law
- Gail Heard, Daughter
- Carolyn Long, Daughter
- Jerry Long, Son-in-law
- Darryl Clifton, Son
- Tammy Clifton, Daughter-in-law
- Bryan Heard, Grandson
- Lindsey Heard, Wife of Bryan
- Shannon McArter, Granddaughter
- Eugene McArter, Husband of Shannon
- Missy Conn, Granddaughter
- Steven Conn, Husband of Missy
- Jennifer Jackson, Granddaughter
- Justin Jackson, Husband of Jennifer
- Ava Marie Heard, Great Granddaughter
- Mikael Conn, Granddaughter
- Pookie (William) Conn, Great Grandson
- Elizabeth McDaniel, Great Granddaughter
- Jeremy McDaniel, Husband of Elizabeth
- Lilly Garza, Great Granddaughter
- Chris Garza, Great Grandson
- Bailee McArter, Great Granddaughter
- Dakota McArter, Great Grandson
- Numerous other family members
Hospice of East Texas
4111 University Blvd, Tyler, Texas 75701
- Graveside Saturday, March 24, 2018
Frances Nell Bell
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY