Marcia Doris Ratliff
March 14, 1935 – March 26, 2018
Marcia Ratliff, 83, of Tyler will have Visitation from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Sunday April 1, 2018 at Lloyd James Funeral Home. Funeral service at 10:00 A.M. Monday, April 2, 2018 at Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints in Bullard, Texas under the direction of Lloyd James Funeral Home. Burial in Cathedral in the Pines Cemetery.
Mrs. Ratliff passed away on Monday, March 26, 2018 in Tyler. She was born on March 14, 1935 in Salt Lake City, Utah to the late Gilbert Bergen Bryner and Mary Green Bryner.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband Paul C. Ratliff and a son, Gary S. Ratliff.
She is survived by her daughter and her husband, Christi and Scott Lloyd; son, David Ratliff; grandchildren, Christopher S. Lloyd, Cori C. Lloyd, Tyler P. Lloyd, Bradley S. Lloyd, Phillip S. Lloyd, Steven Ratliff, Venessa Ratliff, Sean Ratliff, Noah, Ratliff, Eli Ratliff, Jennifer Ratliff, Jeremy Ratliff, Jaclyn Ratliff, Jake Ratliff and Jordan Ratliff and twenty-seven great grandchildren.
- Gilbert Bergen Bryner, Father
- Mary Green Bryner, Mother
- Paul C. Ratliff, Husband
- Gary S. Ratliff, Son
- Mary Christine Lloyd and husband Scott, Daughter
- David Ratliff, Son
- Christopher Lloyd, Grandson
- Cori C. Lloyd, Granddaughter
- Tyler P. Lloyd, Grandson
- Bradley S. Lloyd, Grandson
- Phillip S. Lloyd, Grandson
- Steven Ratliff, Grandson
- Venessa Ratliff, Granddaughter
- Sean Ratliff, Grandson
- Noah Ratliff, Grandson
- Eli Ratliff, Grandson
- Jennifer Ratliff, Granddaughter
- Jeremy Ratliff, Grandson
- Jaclyn Ratliff, Granddaughter
- Jake Ratliff, Grandson
- Jordan Ratliff, Grandson
- Mrs. Ratliff also leaves 27 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Christopher Lloyd
- Steven Ratliff
- Tyler Lloyd
- Jeremy Ratliff
- Bradley Lloyd
- Phillip Lloyd
- Russell Prather
- Gavin Lloyd
- Sean Ratliff
- Visitation Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, April 2, 2018
Marcia Doris Ratliff
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
April 3, 2018
My favorite memory of Marcia is how much fun she was when I called bingo at Prestidge Estates. She loved to win, even though it was only $.25.
She laughed a lot and caused me do the same. She will be missed.