Lloyd James Funeral Home & Cathedral In The Pines Memorial Garden
1011 East First Street, Tyler, TX
December 4, 1939 – September 25, 2019
Martha Ellen Wilson, passed away Wednesday, September 25, 2019 in Chandler, Texas. Martha was born December 4, 1939 in Elkhart, Texas to Charles and Mary (McCann) Howell. Martha was very involved with her Christian faith. She was a member of Woodland Hill Baptist Church. Visitation will be Sunday, September 29, 2019 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM. At Lloyd James Funeral Home. Funeral services will be Monday, September 30, 2019 at 4:00 PM at Lloyd James Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow at Noonday Cemetery. Brother Abraham Silos will be officiating.
Martha was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Gaylon Lee Wilson. Son, Randall L. Wilson; Sisters, Annette Howell Maddox, and Bennie Howell; and one nephew, B.J. Wilcox. She is survived by her son, Gaylon Wayne Wilson; Brother, Charles Howell Jr. and wife Shirley Howell; Sister, Karen Sue Wilcox Howell; Grandson, Christopher Wayne Wilson and wife Jaclyn Lawen Wilson; Grandson, Darrell Stephen Wilson; Granddaughter, Danica Raine Wilson; Great grandson, Fahren Asher Cernoch; and one nephew, Michael Wilcox.
- Charles Howell, Father (deceased)
- Mary Howell, Mother (deceased)
- Gaylon Lee Wilson, Husband (deceased)
- Randall L. Wilson, Son (deceased)
- Karen Sue Wilcox Maddox, Sister (deceased)
- Bennie Howell, Sister (deceased)
- B.J. Wilcox, Nephew (deceased)
- Gaylon Wayne Wilson, Son
- Charles Howell Jr., Brother
- Shirley Howell, Sister-in-law
- Karen Sue Howell, Sister
- Christopher (Wife Jaclyn Lawen) Wayne Wilson, Grandson
- Darrell Stephen Wilson, Grandson
- Danica Raine Wilson, Great Granddaughter
- Fahren Asher Cernoch, Great Grandson
- Michael Wilcox, Nephew
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
September 29, 2019
Both Bro. & Mrs. Wilson were beloved friends to my husband and me. We enjoyed being with them and have very fond memories of the time we spent with them. Mrs. Wilson loved the Lord and we have no doubt about that. She was a sincere servant to our Lord. She loved Bro. Wilson and she loved her sons and grandchildren. We prayed often with her. I’m happy that she and her dear husband are together again. She will be missed.
—Bro. Carl & Mrs. Mary Carlson.