Willie Lee Jennings
January 22, 1930 – August 21, 2018
Services for Willie Lee Jennings, 88, of Whitehouse are scheduled for 2:00 pm on Friday, August 24, in the chapel of Lloyd James Funeral Home with Bro. Sherman Mayfield officiating. Burial will be in Whitehouse Cemetery.
He passed away on Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
Willie was born in Tyler to the late Alpheus and Lodie Hankins Jennings on January 22, 1930. He worked for Tyler Pipe. He was a member of Mt. Zion Baptist Church. Preceding him in death were his parents, a sister, Perlie May Iller and his wife, Mary Francis Jennings. Survivors include sons James and Billy Jennings; grandson Chris (Courtney) Jennings; granddaughters Kim (Justin) Utley and Misty Guthrie and great-grandchildren Meaghan Guthrie, M'Kaylah Guthrie, Katherine Utley, Cody Jennings, Samuel Utley and Connor Jennings.
Serving as pallbearers will be Brad Hawkins, Josh Hawkins, Robert Ruiz, Art Corrona, Justin Utley and Wayne Kyndell.
The family will receive friends at Lloyd James Funeral Home on Thursday, August 23 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Hospice of East Texas, 4111 University Blvd., Tyler, TX 75701.
- Alpheus and Lodie Hankins Jennings, Parents
- Mary Francis Jennings, Wife
- Perlie May Iller, Sister
- James Jennings, Son
- Billy Jennings, Son
- Chris Jennings and wife Courtney, Grandson
- Kim Utley and husband Justin, Granddaughter
- Misty Guthrie, Granddaughter
- Meaghan Guthrie, Great Grandchild
- M'Kaylah Guthrie, Great Grandchild
- Katherine Utley, Great Grandchild
- Cody Jennings, Great Grandchild
- Samuel Utley, Great Grandchild
- Connor Jennings, Great Grandchild
- Brad Hawkins
- Josh Hawkins
- Robert Ruiz
- Art Corrona
- Justin Utley
- Wayne Kyndell
- Hospice of East Texas
- Visitation Thursday, August 23, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, August 24, 2018