Forest Park East Funeral Home & Forest Park East Cemetery
21620 Gulf Fwy, Webster, TX
Bobbie W. Cole
March 18, 1927 – June 5, 2019
Bobbie W. Cole, age 92, of Pearland, Texas, passed away June 5, 2019. She was born in Hopkins County, Texas, on March 18, 1927 to Henry Guy and Ester Cordealy Adams. She was married to Grover McDonald for 40 years.
Bobbie had a career in Cosmetology and owned her own salon for over 40 years. She was a member of various churches throughout her life. Bobbie had a passion for taking care of her flower garden, spending time with her family and in later years, enjoying her great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Grover McDonald; father, Henry Guy Adams; mother, Ester Cordealy Adams; brother, Marland G. Adams; brother, Harold Garland Adams; and her second husband, Darrell D. (Ben) Cole.
Bobbie is survived by her daughters, Pamela K. Holloway and Sherri L. Guilbeau (Edgar A.); granddaughters, Dona R. Schlegel (Dan), Brandi L. Knape (Lee); Salena D. Sustaita (Jesse); Amanda K. Burnett (Joedy); Lydia A. Mooney (Nathan); and her great-grandchildren, Christine Knape, Ashton L. Knape, Devyn L. Knape, Joseph Sustaita, Addison G. Schlegel, Emma L. Mooney, McKenna L. Burnett, and Augustus B. Mooney.
- Joedy Burnett, Active Pallbearer
- Eddie Guilbeau, Active Pallbearer
- Ashton Knape, Active Pallbearer
- Lee Knape, Active Pallbearer
- Nathan Mooney, Active Pallbearer
- Jesse Sustaita, Active Pallbearer
- Joseph Sustaita, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, June 7, 2019
- Celebration of Life Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Committal Service Saturday, June 8, 2019