November 11, 1934 – August 5, 2019
Norma Hawkins, 84, passed away on August 5, 2019. Norma was born November 11, 1934 in Flatonia, Texas to Vencil and Hilda Naumann Fajkus; the oldest of 5 children. Her mom was German and father was Czech, so her first language was German and she had to learn English when starting school.
She was married to Rusty Hawkins for 50 years and took care of him until he passed in 2016. She was very kind and generous woman who loved her family.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Rusty Hawkins and three of her siblings.
She is survived by son Russ Hawkins and wife Anilu; daughter Cherie Roper; grandchildren Addison Hawkins, Cole Hawkins, Lauren Roper and Christian Roper; brother Ted Fajkus; along with numerous nieces and nephews.
A visitation for Norma will be held Friday, August 9, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at Forest Park East Funeral Home, 21620 Gulf Freeway in Webster with a Celebration of Life to follow at 10:00 a.m. and interment at Forest Park East Cemetery.
- Addison Hawkins, Active Pallbearer
- Cole Hawkins, Active Pallbearer
- Russ Hawkins, Active Pallbearer
- Christian Roper, Active Pallbearer
- Abel Martinez, Active Pallbearer
- Jimmy Meeks, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, August 9, 2019
- Celebration of Life Friday, August 9, 2019
- Committal Service Friday, August 9, 2019
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
August 11, 2019
The staff at Forest Park East Funeral Home sends our sincere condolences to your family during this difficult time.