Janice Reardon Ashe
September 17, 1936 – February 27, 2018
Janice was a loving wife and mother who lost her husband at the young age of 40. She raised her 2 daughter herself while holding a full time job. Janice spend 40 years of her life working for FPL Federal Credit Union and worked her way up from teller to loan officer to eventually becoming the President/CEO. She was also involved in local and state Credit Union organizations as well as being a past Chairman of Florida Credit Union League and a graduate of Florida Credit Union Management Institute.
She is survived by daughters Tracey Sexton (spouse Ernie Sexton) and Tammy Ashe (spouse Vanessa Duran), 4 grandchildren: Steven, Sabrina, Summer and Spring and 11 great grandchildren as well as a sister and multiple nieces and nephews. Janice was a member of St.Thomas Moore Catholic Church.
Friends may visit with the family between 5:00 to 7:00 PM on Saturday March 3, 2018 at Quattlebaum Funeral, Cremation and Event Center with a Celebration of Her life to be held at 5:30 PM.
In lieu of flowers, donations maybe made to either Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League (peggyadams.org/donate) of Shands at UF( ufhealth.org)
- Tammy (Vanessa Duran) Ashe, Daughter
- Tracey (Ernie) Sexton, Daughter
- Steven, Sabrina, Summer and Spring, Grandchildren
- also 11 Great Grandchildren, a sister and multiple nieces and nephews
- Peggy Adams Rescue League (peggyadams.org/donate) or Shands at UF (ufhealth.org)
- A Celebration of Life Saturday, March 3, 2018