Beatrice Darlene Hansen
October 30, 1935 – October 26, 2018
Beatrice Darlene Peay Hansen passed away at 3:40 PM on Friday, October 26, 2018 at Rocky Mountain Care Center in West Valley City, Utah.
Darlene, as she was known to family and friends, was born to Warren E. and LaRue Evans Peay on the 30th October 1935, in Provo, Utah.
She married LaMar Hansen on the 31st July 1953. They solemnized their vows in the SLC LDS temple on the 8th December 1954.
Darlene was preceded in death by her parents, husband, children; Ira and Lugene, and sisters; Joanne Peay and Judy Monk.
She is survived by her sons; Steven, Blaine, and Leland Hansen, her daughters; Karen Bouldin, Debbie Frankland and Deanne Fenstermaker, and her 50 grandchildren as well as her brothers; Deloss and Bob Peay, and sister, Ladene Clark.
Her faith and family brought her joy and completed her world. We will miss her terribly.
- Warren E Peay, Father
- LaRue Evans Peay, Mother
- LaMar Hansen, Husband
- Terence Hansen
- Anthony Hansen
- Torrey Hansen
- Mathew Hansen
- Kyley Hansen
- Josh Fenstermaker
- Joel Hansen
- Chad Hansen
- John Jr. Frankland, Honorary Pallbearer
- Brian Gilbert, Honorary Pallbearer
- Sam Taylor, Honorary Pallbearer
- Lynn Frankland, Honorary Pallbearer
- Steven Hansen, Honorary Pallbearer
- Blaine Hansen, Honorary Pallbearer
- Leland Hansen, Honorary Pallbearer
- John Frankland, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jeff Fenstermaker, Honorary Pallbearer
- Viewing Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Graveside Service Thursday, November 1, 2018