January 11, 1945 – May 7, 2018
Hubert Lee Galpin, Jr. passed away May 7th, 2018 at the age of 73 in West Valley City, Utah.
He was born January 11, 1945 in Salt Lake City, Utah to parents Hubert Lee Galpin, Sr. and Henrietta Reese Galpin. He Married Lu Kerr on September 19th, 1984 in Salt Lake City. Lee was a very loving husband and father. He enjoyed camping, fishing, and 4-wheeling. After working for Magcorp for 25 years, he medically retired and spent his days at home enjoying his wife and dog. He treated his dog Boo just like a member of the family. He will be greatly missed by many, especially his wife. He is survived by his wife Lu Galpin, his children Ralph Barker (Ariel) and Cora Hood (Robert); siblings Diane (Harold) Harris, Marsha (Wayne) Moore, and 10 grandchildren. He is preceded in death by parents Hubert and Henrietta, his sister Joys Webster and son Todd Galpin.
In lieu of flowers please send donations.
A graveside service will be held Saturday, May 12th at 11:00 a.m. at Wasatch Lawn 3401 South Highland Dr. S.L.C., Utah 84106. A viewing will take place one hour prior to the service at the same location.
- Hubert Lee Galpin, Sr., Father
- Henrietta Reese Galpin, Mother
- Robert Hood, Pallbearer
- Jessie Hood, Pallbearer
- Randy Pitcher, Pallbearer
- Ralph Barker, Jr., Pallbearer
- Ben Enriquez, Pallbearer
- Andy Christensen, Pallbearer
- Cole Hood, Honorary Pallbearer
- Wayne Moore, Honorary Pallbearer
- Harold Harris, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rick Kerr, Honorary Pallbearer
- Christopher L. Brotherson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kyle L. Brotherson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Viewing Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Graveside Service Saturday, May 12, 2018