September 8, 1938 – August 22, 2019
Kenneth Rex Royce Williams, age 80, died on 8/22/2019 at Brookdale Assisted Living in Brighton, Colorado.
He was born in Haigler, Nebraska to Royce and Lula Williams. He grew up on his family ranch along with his two brothers and five sisters. The family raised registered Hereford cattle. He graduated from Laird, Colorado and attended one year of college in Nebraska.
Rex was married to Kay Allen Maynord for 56 years. They raised 8 children: Ricky Williams, Terry Rapue, Denise Rapue, Bonnie Jesienouski, Candy Angrisani, Glen Rapue, Patty Byrd, and Dana Williams. He had 16 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren. Raising children and being a loving husband and family man were his greatest life's work. He was very dedicated to his friends and family and had a love for the Colorado Rockies.
Rex is preceded in death by his wife Kay, his brother Gene, his son Terry, his daughter Candy and Bonnie, and his granddaughter Cheryl and grandson Matthew. He is survived by his five sisters and one brother, 3 daughters, 2 sons, 14 grandchildren, and 23 great-grandchildren.
The service is being held at Crown Hill Cemetary in Wheat Ridge, Colorado on 8/28/2019 at 10:00am. There will be a committal after the service and a reception following at Crown Hill.
- Robert Boucher, Pallbearer
- Robert Boucher, Jr., Pallbearer
- William Stoops, Pallbearer
- Patrick Jesienouski, Pallbearer
- Stanley Jesienouski, Pallbearer
- Brian Jesienouski, Pallbearer
- Glen Rapue, Honorary Pallbearer
- Aiden Boucher, Honorary Pallbearer
- Celebration of Life Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Burial Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Reception Wednesday, August 28, 2019