The Dignity Memorial network
As Dignity Memorial® providers, we believe there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life. Whether you’re planning a funeral for a loved one, or making your own arrangements in advance, the celebration of a lifetime begins with Dignity Memorial’s compassionate funeral planners. As North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation, and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial network cares for thousands of families each year.
What does that mean to you? Our associates feel that funerals and memorial services should be as unique as the individual they honor. We help families create meaningful memorials to truly celebrate the life of their loved one.
And whether you prefer a traditional funeral service or a passionate celebration of life, we'll guide you through the process and take care of every detail so that you can focus on what's important—remembering the special life of your loved one.
Funeral and memorial services to remember
Dignity Memorial providers are proud to offer our unmatched services to families of all beliefs and backgrounds. Our funeral and cemetery associates are knowledgeable about the funeral and interment customs of all faiths and cultures, and we can help to plan a special and fitting tribute to honor those traditions.
The professionals at your local Dignity Memorial location also understand that most personal memorial services are often the most memorable. We can help you customize a celebration to reflect your loved one’s beliefs, passions and personality. Perhaps that means an outdoor celebration under the stars, or a way to include a favorite pet in the memorial tribute—or simply taking special care to incorporate religious elements into the funeral service.
No matter if your preference is burial, cremation or personalized funeral services, as your funeral planning experts, we’ll walk alongside you every step of the way to make sure your wishes for a meaningful memorial are carried out just as you envisioned.
When it comes to creating a lasting legacy for you or a loved one, your local Dignity Memorial professionals can show you an array of beautiful, permanent, cemetery remembrance options including benches, gated estates and even custom-built memorials. Each of our cemeteries honors the legacies of many unique cultures, backgrounds and heritages, while providing a tranquil resting place for loved ones in a variety of natural settings.
Whether your final arrangements include a traditional cemetery burial or cremation, we can help you choose a permanent place of remembrance that honors your wishes.
Service you can depend on
Our commitment to providing compassionate care extends far beyond the walls of our funeral homes – it reaches into the fabric of each community we serve and keeps us dedicated to supporting each family that walks through our doors. We are proud of our service and privileged to be honored with several valued distinctions.
It’s important to us to give back to the communities we serve. Dignity Memorial providers sponsor a number of community programs designed to keep families safe, comfort those who grieve, honor men and women who serve in our military and as public servants, and provide funeral and cremation services for the less fortunate.
Experience the Dignity Difference
No two people are exactly alike. We are all made up of little details that make each of us unique and irreplaceable. When it comes to planning a celebration of life, it’s important to find a provider that honors these differences, to create a meaningful and fitting service. At Dignity Memorial®, there are many details that set us apart as well. Differences you’ll find nowhere else.
- LIFETIME FLEXIBILITY. If you plan a life celebration with us, but at some point in the future, and for any reason, you would like to update your plan with new arrangements, you can. Future Flexibility allows you to change your mind and update your plan as you desire.
- FAMILY FIRST COST COVERAGE. We hope this never happens, but if you have a pre-paid Dignity Memorial plan in place and suffer the loss of an unmarried child or grandchild that is under the age of 21, we will take care of funeral or cremation services up to the same level as you have in your own plan. This is at no cost to you, through any provider in the Dignity Memorial family you choose, nationwide.
- RELOCATION PROTECTION. When you have a pre-paid plan with a Dignity Memorial provider and move more than 75 miles away from where you live now, every detail of your plan moves with you. All of our pre-paid plans are fully transferable and will be honored by any one of more than 1,900 Dignity Memorial providers in North America. That’s a promise you won’t find anywhere else.
- BEREAVEMENT TRAVEL ASSISTANCE. We’re here to help you get where you need to be. Our global travel partnerships allow us to assist you and your family with time-sensitive travel arrangements. We’ll help find you the best available options so that you can be with your loved ones when and where they need you.
- PURCHASE PROTECTION PLAN. Should you pass away before your purchased cemetery property is fully paid for, your family will receive some financial relief. Our Purchase Protection Plan will help take care of any remaining balance due to the cemetery.
- FREE ONLINE OBITUARY. Every Dignity Memorial service comes with a free online obituary. Here, family members and loved ones can share photos and fond memories with no restricted access or cut-off dates.
- COMPASSION HELPLINE ®. Our Compassion Helpline offers families unlimited complimentary phone access to professional grief counselors for 13 months after services are provided by any Dignity Memorial provider throughout North America. In addition, anyone who attends a visitation, chapel or celebration of life service will have three months access to the Compassion Helpline and the same licensed grief counselors.
- 100% SERVICE GUARANTEE. At Dignity Memorial, we take our promises seriously. That’s why we offer a 100% service guarantee. We strive to get every detail right the first time, every time. If for some reason we don’t and you’re dissatisfied with any aspect of your service, we will remedy it quickly and fully*. Another benefit only offered by Dignity Memorial.
Dignity Memorial professionals are honored to serve you and your family in your greatest time of need. Our associates work tirelessly to create memorials that are unique tributes, rather than one-size-fits-all funeral and cremation services. Whether planning in advance for yourself, or planning for someone you love, we can help you through every step of the process.