Gloria Jean Huth
May 27, 1932 – June 8, 2019
Gloria Jean Huth went to be with her Lord and Savior on June 8, 2019. Gloria is preceded in death by her husband Robert A. Huth Sr. and by her son Richard Allen Huth.
She is survived by her son Robert A. Huth Jr. (Sherry); daughters, Peggy Scheidler, Pam Wilczynski (Eddie Sr.), Deb Floyd; grandchildren Amy Bohn, Stephanie Ramirez, Lisa King, Brittany Huth, Edward Wilczynski Jr., Miles Wilczynski, Matt Huth, Chris Floyd, Cole Floyd; great grandchildren Ariana and Noah Wilczynski.
Gloria who loved her Lord and Savior was a member of Liberty Baptist Church and a member of the Heart Throbs.
The family will receive friends from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday June 14, 2019 at Parklawn-Wood Funeral Home 2551 N. Armistead Ave Hampton, VA 23666. A funeral service will follow at 12:00 p.m. in the funeral home chapel conducted by Rev Joe Hunt and Eulogy to be given by Eddie Wilczynski Jr. Burial will follow at Hampton Memorial Gardens 155 Butler Farm Rd Hampton, VA 23666.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be offered to Liberty Baptist Church building fund.
Friends are encouraged to visit www.parklawn-woodfh.com to share memories and offer words of condolence with the family.
- Robert A. Huth Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Richard Allen Huth, Son (deceased)
- Robert A. Huth Jr. (Sherry), Son
- Peggy Scheidler, Daughter
- Pam Wilczynski (Eddie Sr.), Daughter
- Deb Floyd, Daughter
- Amy Bohn, Grandchild
- Stephanie Ramirez, Grandchild
- Lisa King, Grandchild
- Brittany Huth, Grandchild
- Edward Wilczynski Jr., Grandchild
- Miles Wilczynski, Grandchild
- Matt Huth, Grandchild
- Chris Floyd, Grandchild
- Cole Floyd, Grandchild
- Ariana Wilczynski, Great Grandchild
- Noah Wilczynski, Great Grandchild
- Johnny Wroten
- Rene Ramirez
- Miles Wilczynski
- Matt Huth
- Chris Floyd
- Eddie Wilczynski Sr.
- Liberty Baptist Church Building Fund
- Visitation Friday, June 14, 2019
- Celebration of Life Service Friday, June 14, 2019
Gloria Jean Huth
June 14, 2019
My prayers and condolensces to the family and loved ones. Gloria is celebrating her home going. Rip. Gloria was such a kind and caring person. I knew her from Liberty and the Kohanua Class. RIP Glenda Jenkins.
June 12, 2019
My heart is sad that Gloria is with us no more. She sang by me in the choir for several years. Such a pretty lady and so full of life.
I am thankful that I knew her.
God bless her family.