Service Corporation International Do Not Call Policy
SCI1 has adopted and adheres to the following Do Not Call Policy, which applies to the services offered by SCI, under all of its brands, including, but not limited to, Dignity Memorial, Dignity Planning, National Cremation Society, Advantage, Funeraria del Angel, Making Everlasting Memories, and Neptune Society/Trident Society:
- SCI maintains an internal Do Not Call list (the “SCI DNC List”) that includes the telephone numbers of customers and potential customers who have requested to SCI or its vendors that they not receive telephone sales calls from SCI. SCI has procedures to prevent telephone sales calls for SCI consumer products or services from being made by or on behalf of SCI to telephone numbers on the SCI DNC List.
- You can add your residential telephone number to the SCI Do Not Call List by phone or mail.
- By phone, call SCI Customer Support at 1-888-329-0042.
- Mailed requests should be sent to: SCI Do Not Call Administrator, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, TX 77019. Be sure to include your name and all 10-digit telephone numbers you would like to add to the SCI Do Not Call List.
- To submit your request online, please fill out the form available on the SCI Do Not Call List website. Please note, you must submit a separate form for each 10-digit telephone number.
Should your information change, please notify us of the new name and telephone number(s).
- In some cases it may take up to 10 days, but in no case longer than 30 days, from our receipt of your request to be added to the SCI DNC List. This record will be retained for 5 years unless you ask to be removed from the SCI DNC List. To prevent SCI telephone sales calls after 5 years, you will need to submit a new request to SCI.
- The Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) offers a free service to consumers that allows consumers to place their residential telephone number(s) on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- You may add your residential telephone number(s) to this list either by calling 1-888-382-1222 or through the FTC’s website at www.donotcall.gov.
- Under the federal guidelines, telephone sales calls to a consumer with whom SCI has an established business relationship are permitted unless the consumer has asked to be included on the SCI DNC List.
- SCI regularly compares telephone numbers on its calling lists against the National Do Not Call Registry.
- SCI trains its employees, agents, and independent contractors whose duties involve placing telephone sales calls to comply with the provisions of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, 47 U.S.C. § 227 et seq.; the FTC Telephone Sales Rule, 16 C.F.R. § 310; and applicable state regulations.
- The SCI DNC List restricts telephone sales calls from SCI only. SCI may continue to contact its customers by telephone for non-solicitation purposes, including, but not limited to, service-related issues, surveys, billing, and other non-sales topics.
- If you have questions about this SCI Do Not Call Policy, please contact us during normal business hours. Questions about this SCI Do Not Call Policy should be directed to the SCI Do Not Call Administrator at [email protected].
1As used herein, “SCI” is defined to mean Service Corporation International and its subsidiary and affiliated companies.