Louise W. Campbell
September 21, 1933 – April 22, 2019
Mrs. Louise Adams Whitlow Campbell, age 85 of Fieldale, VA., went to her heavenly home, on April 22, 2019. surrounded by her family at her residence.
Mrs. Campbell was born on September 21, 1933 in Henry County, VA. She was the daughter of the late Emmett Adams and the late Posie Joyce Adams. She was predeceased by her husband, Hilbert Kyle Campbell and 5 sisters and 4 brothers.
She is survived by her daughter, Pam Hall and husband Rick of Bassett, VA.; stepson, Steve Campbell and wife Jennifer of Rocky Mount, VA.; Grandchildren, Courtney Lippencott (Chris) of Fieldale, VA, Kelly Fulcher (Ross) of Glade Hill, VA., Taylor Hall of Glade Hill, VA., and step-grandson Jonathan Campbell of Rocky Mount, VA. Two great-granddaughters; McKenzie Lippencott, Madison Fulcher; One great- grandson; Parker Lippencott; One great- great granddaughter; Hayden Jobst. Surviving are two sisters, Mary Stone and Brenda Bishop of Bassett, VA.
Louise was a member of Blackberry Baptist Church since the age of 17, where she participated in many activities including the flower committee. She was a former member of the Red Hat Racers. She loved working outdoors, enjoyed square dancing in her younger years and antiques were her passion. She loved her family dearly and was adored by all who knew her.
Funeral services will be 3:00 PM Thursday, April 25, 2019 at Blackberry Baptist Church with Reverend Chad Janey officiating. The family will receive friends on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at Collins Funeral Home, 30 Riverside Drive, Bassett, VA 24055 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Interment will follow in the Old Center Primitive Baptist Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Blackberry Baptist Church, 3241 Stones Dairy Road, Bassett, VA 24055.
- Emmett Adams, Father
- Posie Joyce Adam, Mother
- Hilbert Kyle Campbell, Husband
- Pam Hall, Daughter
- Rick Hall, Son-in-law
- Steve Campbell, stepson
- Jennifer Campbell, step-son's wife
- Courtney Lippencott, Granddaughter
- Chris Lippencott, Granddaughter's husband
- Kelly Fulcher, Granddaughter
- Ross Fulcher, Granddaughter's husband
- Taylor Hall, Granddaughter
- Jonathan Campbell, Step grandson
- McKenzie Lippencott, Great Granddaughter
- Madison Fulcher, Great Granddaughter
- Parker Lippencott, Great Grandson
- Hayden Jobst, Great great granddaughter
- Mary Stone, Sister
- Brenda Bishop, Sister
- Mrs. Campbell was also receded in death by five sisters and four brothers.
Blackberry Baptist Church
3241 Stones Dairy Road, Bassett, Virginia 24055
- Visitation Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 25, 2019