Jason Todd Littiken
February 21, 1990 – October 9, 2018
Jason T. Littiken, 28, of Columbus, died unexpectedly Tuesday, October 9, 2018.
Jason was a 2008 graduate of Columbus North High School. He loved hunting and fishing as well as living off the land.
He was preceded in death by his grandmothers, Diana D. Bean and Audrey Littiken; and uncle, Ronnie Bean.
Survivors include his loving mother, Donetta D. (Richard) Mead of Columbus; father, Michael T. Littiken; brother, Michael (Courtney) Lewis of Indianapolis; nephew, Gavin Lewis of Indianapolis; grandfathers, Donald Ray Bean of Grammer and Charles Littiken of Columbus; grandmother, Colleen Mead of Columbus; and aunts and uncles, Dwayne (Melissa) Bean of Columbus, Doug (Melissa) Bean of Columbus, David (Rena) Bean of Grammer, Wendy (Joe) Fish of Columbus, Star Mead of Columbus, Charlie (Cheryl) Mead of Columbus, Edward (Gwenda) Mead of Columbus, and Connie (Rick) Wininder of Columbus. Also surviving are several cousins.
A memorial service will be held at 2 PM on Saturday, October 13, 2018 at Myers-Reed Chapel. The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 1 – 2 PM.
Memorials in Jason’s name are suggested to the American Cancer Society or the American Heart Association.
Please leave condolences or special memories of Jason online: www.Myers-Reed.com. Myers-Reed Chapel is serving the Littiken family.
- Donetta Diana (Richard) Mead, Mother
- Michael Todd Littiken, Father
- Michael (Courtney) Lewis, Brother
- Gavin Lewis, Nephew
- Donald Ray Bean, Grandfather
- Charles Littiken, Grandfather
- Colleen Mead, Grandmother
- Dwayne (Melissa) Bean, Uncle
- Doug (Melissa) Bean, Uncle
- David (Rena) Bean, Uncle
- Wendy (Joe) Fish, Aunt
- Star Mead, Aunt
- Charlie (Cheryl) Mead, Uncle
- Edward (Gwenda) Mead, Uncle
- Connie (Rick) Wininder, Aunt
- Diana D. Bean, Grandmother
- Audrey Littiken, Grandmother
- Ronnie Bean, Uncle
- Also surviving are several cousins.
- Memorial Gathering Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Memorial Service Saturday, October 13, 2018
Jason Todd Littiken
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
October 12, 2018
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is always hard when we lose a loved one. My condolences and prayers are with all of you. I pray that you can find peace in this time of sorrow. Focus on the wonderful memories with him.