June 18, 1933 – September 15, 2020
Irmalee Kingsbury, 87, passed away on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 in Evansville. She was born in Evansville, Indiana on June 18,1933 to the late Albert J. and Irma A. (Bagby) Lockroy.
She loved her family and always put them first. She also enjoyed animals, crafts, and gardening.
Irmalee was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Kingsbury; and brother, Roger Lockroy.
She is survived by her daughters, Alanah Richardt (Jeffery) and Dawn Whobrey; son, Robert Kingsbury (Michelle); grandsons, Jeffrey B. Richardt, Bryce Richardt (Brandy), Preston Richardt (Chasity), Joshua Whobrey, Justin Kingsbury, and Thomas Kingsbury; granddaughter, Reagan Whobrey; eight great grandchildren; and sister-in-law, Barbara Lockroy.
A Visitation will be held from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. on Friday, September 18, 2020 at Alexander North Chapel, 4200 Stringtown Road. A private entombment will take place at Alexander Memorial Park.
Condolences may be made online at www.AlexanderNorthChapel.com.
- Alanah Richardt (Jeffrey), Daughter
- Dawn Whobrey, Daughter
- Robert Kingsbury (Michelle), Son
- Jeffrey B. Richardt, Grandchild
- Bryce Richardt (Brandy), Grandchild
- Preston Richardt (Chasity), Grandchild
- Reagan Whobrey, Grandchild
- Joshua Whobrey, Grandchild
- Justin Kingsbury, Grandchild
- Thomas Kingsbury, Grandchild
- Barbara Lockroy, Sister-in-law
- Albert J. Lockroy, Father (deceased)
- Irma A. (Bagby) Lockroy, Mother (deceased)
- Robert Kingsbury, Husband (deceased)
- Roger Lockroy, Brother (deceased)
- 8 Great Grandchildren
Learn more about the Kingsbury name
Visitation at Alexander North Chapel
Friday, September 18, 2020
Private Entombment at Alexander Memorial Park