Kathleen Janet Grammer
February 12, 1939 – May 4, 2019
Kathleen Janet (Riger) Grammer, 80, of Houston, TX, passed away Saturday, May 4, 2019. She was born February 12, 1939 in Evansville, IN, to the late Francis and Vivian (Allen) Riger.
She was a retail associate for Beall’s and had been a cafeteria associate for F.J. Reitz High School.
Kathleen was preceded in death by son, Mickey Kent Grammer (2007).
She is survived by her husband of 63 years, David Phillip Grammer; daughter Cheryl Doba (Christopher); sons, Rick Grammer, Alan Grammer (Rhonda), Scott Grammer and Kevin Grammer (Katrina); grandchildren, Brandi Sullivan, Shawn Bates, Kyle Grammer, Katelynn Grammer, Phillip Grammer, Galen Grammer, Jordan Grammer, Haydon Grammer, Sydney Grammer, Devan Grammer, Brandon and Shelby Grammer, Leah and Kenneth Mills, Zachary Peaugh, Alex and Katie Peaugh, Jonathan and Shelby Peaugh and Joshua Peaugh; fourteen great-grandchildren; sister, Elizabeth Riger; and brother, Robert Riger.
Graveside services will be held 12:00 p.m. Monday, May 20, 2019 at Oak Hill Cemetery.
- David P. Grammer, Husband
- Cheryl Doba (Christopher), Daughter
- Rick Grammer, Son
- Alan Grammer (Rhonda), Son
- Scot Grammer, Son
- Kevin Grammer (Katrina), Son
- Brandi Sullivan, Grandchild
- Shawn Bates, Grandchild
- Kyle Grammer, Grandchild
- Katelynn Grammer, Grandchild
- Phillip Grammer, Grandchild
- Galen Grammer, Grandchild
- Jordan Grammer (Shelby), Grandchild
- Haydon Grammer, Grandchild
- Sydney Grammer, Grandchild
- Devan Grammer, Grandchild
- Brandon Grammer (Shelby), Grandchild
- Leah Mills (Kenneth), Grandchild
- Zachary Peaugh, Grandchild
- Alex Peaugh (Katie), Grandchild
- Jonathan Peaugh (Shelby), Grandchild
- Joshua Peaugh, Grandchild
- Elizabeth Riger, Sister
- Robert Riger, Brother
- Kathleen also leaves behind 14 great-grandchildren to cherish her memory
- Graveside Service Monday, May 20, 2019