July 28, 1928 – September 26, 2019
MaryEllen Jagelewski, 91, of Evansville, IN passed away Thursday, September 26, 2019, at her home. She was born in Detroit, Michigan to the late George and Frances (Foriter) McDowell.
MaryEllen was a Christian. Her family was her life. She was a devoted mentor to children. She loved Michigan and the Light Houses. MaryEllen enjoyed baking. She was a bookkeeper for Community Plumbing and Heating which she and her husband owned. She also had been a teacher’s aide for many years in Michigan at Alcona Elementary School.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Hubert; children, Frances, Michael, and Robert; grandchildren, Erin Jagelewski; and siblings, George, William, and Patricia.
MaryEllen is survived by daughters, Amy Clark (Kevin), Catherine Jagelewski, Ann Marie Jagelewski, and Patricia Whittaker all of Evansville; sons, Thomas (Dawn) of Traverse City, MI, Matthew (Tok Cha) of Bonaire, GA, John (Nancy) of Barton City, MI, and Timothy (Rosie) of Elberfeld, IN; daughter-in-laws, Kathy Jagelewski of Richmond, MI and Connie Jagelewski of Gaastra, MI; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
Private services will be held at a later date.
Contributions may be made to the Full Gospel Church of Warner Robins, 105 Wisconsin Avenue, Warner Robin, GA 31093 or the Reitz Instrumental Music Program.
Condolences may be offered at www.AlexanderEastChapel.com.
- Amy Clark (Kevin), Daughter
- Catherine Jagelewski, Daughter
- Ann Marie Jagelewski, Daughter
- Patricia Whittaker, Daughter
- Thomas Jagelewski (Dawn), Son
- Matthew Jagelewski (Tok Cha), Son
- John Jagelewski (Nancy), Son
- Timothy Jagelewski (Rosie), Son
- Kathy Jagelewski, Daughter-in-law
- Connie Jagelewski, Daughter-in-law
- MaryEllen, also leaves behind, numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
- Private Services will be held at a later date.