December 5, 1954 – October 18, 2020
Ricky Alan Dobbins, 65 of Andrews and formerly of Alabama passed away at his residence. He was a veteran of the United States Marines. Ricky worked as a millwright. He was a pilot and enjoyed flying, aviation and riding motorcycles.
Rick was born on December 5, 1954, in Chattanooga, TN, the son of Talmadge and Angella (Kelly) Dobbins.
Survivors include a son: David (Lenette) Dobbins of Andrews; a grandson: Gage Dobbins; great grandson: Jaxxon Dobbins and a sister: Lisa (Tim) Wilson.
He was preceded in death by his father: Talmadge Dobbins; mother: Angella James; sister: Sharon Pilgrim; brother: Steve Dobbins and a grandson: Brent Dobbins.
No services are scheduled.
- David (Lenette) Dobbins, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Gage Dobbins, Grandson
- Jaxxon Dobbins, Great Grandson
- Lisa (Tim) Wilson, Sister and Brother-in-law
- Talmadge Dobbins, Father (deceased)
- Angella James, Mother (deceased)
- Sharon Pilgrim, Sister (deceased)
- Steve Dobbins, Brother (deceased)
- Brent Dobbins, Grandson (deceased)
Learn more about the Dobbins name
October 24, 2020
My sincerest condolences to your family on the loss of your father. Your family will be in our prayers during this difficult time. The Cameron families