Liduina Santos Terra
February 10, 1929 – July 28, 2020
Liduina Santos Terra, 91 of Louisville, OH, widow of John Inacio Terra, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, July 28, 2020.
She was born in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal on February 10, 1929, daughter of the late Antonio Santos and Rose Pacheco Santos. In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by 1 brother and 3 sisters, Duarte Santos, Valdomira Teixeira, Idalia Souza and Zelia Breacia.
Liduina was retired from Liberty University. She loved to sew and cook, especially for her family.
She is survived by 3 sons, Kenneth Terra (Mary), Walter Terra, and John Terra, Jr. (Carol); a sister, Maria Jose Furtado as well as 6 grandchildren.
A graveside funeral service will be held at 11:00 am on Monday, August 3, 2020 at Fort Hill Memorial Park with Pastor Jonathan Falwell officiating.
When attending the service, please maintain social distancing or wear a mask for everyone’s safety. You are encouraged to post a memory, note, or words of condolence to the family by going to the funeral home website at www.whittenmonelison.com.
- Antonio Santos, Father (deceased)
- Rose P Santos, Mother (deceased)
- John I Terra, hus (deceased)
- Kenneth Terra (Mary), Son
- Walter Terra, Son
- John Terra, Jr. (Carol), Son
- Maria Jose Furtado, Sister
- Duarte M Santos, Brother (deceased)
- Valdomira S Teixeira, Sister (deceased)
- Idalia Souza, Sister (deceased)
- Zelia Breacia, Sister (deceased)
- She is also survived by 6 grandchildren.
Learn more about the Terra name
Monday, August 3, 2020