Sandra Lee (Chunn) Waller
March 12, 1959 – May 7, 2019
Sandra Lee (Chunn) Waller, 60, died Tuesday, May 7, 2019. She was born March 12, 1959 in New Albany, Indiana, the daughter of the late Sammy H. and Ruth M. (Walker) Chunn. She was preceded in death by her loving husband of 32 years, Rickie Lee Waller, who died on January 7, 2019. They were married on August 8, 1986. She faithfully served at Jones Memorial A.M.E. Zion until her passing. In addition to her parents and husband, Sandra was preceded in death by brothers, William Treat, and Ronnie, Kenny, Harry, Floyd, and Lawson Ransom.
Survivors include her children, Richard Waller (Karli) and Brandi Waller (Christopher); step-daughters, Trissa Basey and Nicole Comer; siblings, Artie J. Chunn-Wells (Michael), Michael Chunn, Sherelene Flores (José), Jerelene Ransom, and Linda Ransom; and a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
Visitation will be 5 pm until 8 pm Tuesday and after 9 am Wednesday at Jones Memorial AME Zion Church, 258 Ealy Street, New Albany, Indiana. Her Home Going Celebration will be held at 11 am Wednesday at her church with Rev. Yolanda Michelle Washington officiating. Burial will follow at Kraft-Graceland Memorial Park, 2776 Charlestown Road, New Albany, Indiana.
Online condolences may be left at www.kraftfs.com.
- Richard (Karli) Waller, Son
- Brandi (Christopher) Waller, Daughter
- Trissa Basey, Step-Daughter
- Nicole Comer, Step-Daughter
- Artie J. (Michael) Chunn-Wells, Sister
- Sherelene (Jose) Flores, Brother
- Jerelene Ransom, Sister
- Linda Ransom, Sister
- Ruth M. Walker Chunn, Mother - deceased
- Sammy H. Chunn, Father - deceased
- Rickie Lee Waller, Husband - deceased
- William Treat, Brother - deceased
- Ronnie Ransom, Brother - deceased
- Kenny Ransom, Brother - deceased
- Harry Ransom, Brother - deceased
- Floyd Ransom, Brother - deceased
- Lawsom Ransom, Brother - deceased
- A host of nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
- Visitation Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Visitation Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Home Going Celebration Wednesday, May 15, 2019