Sally Linda Courage
March 20, 1951 – May 14, 2021
Sally Linda Courage, 70, of Blue Ridge Nursing Home passed away on Friday, May 14, 2021. She was born March 20, 1951 in Martinsville, VA. to Walter Edward Minter and Vivian Aleise Adkins.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by sisters, Sandra Johnson and Sharon Sargeant; and one nephew.
She is survived by her son, Scott Rich; sister Shawn Harbour; brother Ralph Edward Minter; numerous nieces and nephews.
Sally was an excellent nurse who loved taking care of and helping people in need.
A celebration of life service will be held at a later date.
- Walter Edward Minter, Father (deceased)
- Vivian Aleise Adkins, Mother (deceased)
- Sandra Johnson, Sister (deceased)
- Sharon Sargeant, Sister (deceased)
- Scott Rich, Son
- Shawn Harbour, Sister
- Ralph Edward Minter, Brother
- Sally was also preceded in death by one nephew and she is survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Life Service at a later date.