Holy Redeemer Cemetery is among 4 cemeteries owned by the Catholic Diocese of Dallas. Located at 1500 S. Westmoreland Road in DeSoto, this quiet and peaceful cemetery encompasses 40 acres.
- Customized Memorials
- Flat Markers
Distinct cemetery options to meet your needs
Holy Redeemer Cemetery offers a variety of options, including traditional ground burial and above-ground entombment in our chapel mausoleum. The mausoleum is also suitable for a committal service. We are a member of the Dignity Memorial® network. As North America's largest provider of obituary, funeral, burial, cremation and cemetery services, the network is an assurance of quality, value and caring service.
History of Holy Redeemer Cemetery
An extension of the Vincent family cemetery that was established in 1888, Holy Redeemer Cemetery opened in 1983 to serve the growing Catholic population in southern Dallas County and Ellis County. It is 1 of 4 cemeteries owned by the Catholic Diocese of Dallas. Located at 1500 S. Westmoreland Road in DeSoto, Holy Redeemer spans 40 acres with a chapel mausoleum.